Thursday, December 2, 2010

PO.U.CH [Poor Urban Children] Experience

The teachers told us to choose a PO.U.CH kid as our partner, but my friend Red Hood can't speak Filipino, so we had the same partner [yeah, I'm Red Hood's translator], named Patricia Fe from CAA Elementary School. She's shy, sweet, and a playful 6 year old girl. 

I asked her if she wanted to play and just smiled at me! How adorable! I just suggested the game "Nanay Tatay" and she loved playing with me. Meanwhile, Red Hood was just was just watching us. 

I changed the game to "Bato Bato Pick" since the three of us knew that game.
There were other games as well but Patricia was too shy to play. 

Everyone was having fun!

Comments of my friends and I: This experience was fun, but when it was lunch time, only the PO.U.CH kids were eating and not us! We payed P200 for the food and they said it was for us and the kid. How did that happen? And the lunch was the P50 Chicken Fillet!
Well, I would never forget this experience and I wished it lasted a bit longer! [...with food...] 

1 comment: