Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just a Dream

[Second Version]

*

I still felt really dizzy.

My legs couldn’t stand for me any longer and I automatically fell to the ground again. I can’t see anything at all…not even a small ray of light. I tried to stand up again, but my legs were shaking like a leaf.

Oh no! Where’s my wallet?? It wasn’t in my back pocket anymore, and I think my briefcase is gone, too! It wasn’t anywhere near me, or I still hoped it was somewhere around here.

What should I do?

Until, I heard a door open.

Finally! Someone’s here!

“Whoever you are, please help me!” I said.

“What happened to you mister?” I heard a little girl say, “Who did this to you?”
She sounded about twelve or thirteen.

“I don’t know. Can you find a light switch?” I asked.

“There is no light switch in here, mister! You’re in an abandoned warehouse. It’s a
good thing I came today. This is also my hiding spot” she said.

A little girl hiding in a place like this?

“Mister, do you want me to call for help?” she asked

“Not now, little miss, I need to compose myself first.”

“Oh, alright.”

“At least you found me and I feel a bit better.”

The little girl was really concerned about me. She was telling me that it was already 12 noon and that she couldn’t find any of my things in the warehouse.

“Are your eyes okay, mister?”

“I think, my vision got blurry when I got beaten up…I don’t know.”

We talked for awhile now and I didn’t even mind the pain of my body.

“Mister, you’ll be okay! Your parents are really worried about you right about now!”

“Wait…what are you talking about?”

The next thing I knew, I woke up in a hospital room and my parents were right beside me.

I asked them what happened to the little girl who accompanied me in the warehouse and they had no idea what I was talking about. All they said was that they saw a group of men coming out of the warehouse holding a briefcase and a wallet.

Well, at least I know where my things had gone to.

So, what happened the whole time in the warehouse was all just a dream…

It all seemed so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment